Since 1958 Max Brown Real Estate has been helping local residents buy and sell their homes and no one has a better knowledge and understanding of the local real estate market in Croydon, Croydon Hills, Croydon South, Croydon North, Kilsyth, Montrose, Mooroolbark, Chirnside Park, Chirnside Village, Lilydale, Mount Evelyn, Wandin, Seville and Coldstream.
Consider the expert guidance of Managing Director, Ken Beckwith, Max Brown Real Estate is the leading independent real estate agency under single ownership in the Outer Eastern and Yarra Valley area.
Max Brown's results over the past 50 years speak for themselves. Max Brown has built an outstanding reputation in the real estate industry. This is a direct result of our strict adherence to the highest ethical standards and unwavering commitment to provide the best possible service to our clients.
Max Brown takes pride in providing superior service in sales and property management, enabling our customers to enjoy an outstanding experience when dealing with our company.
* 7 Prominent locations at Croydon, Kilsyth, Lilydale, Montrose, Mount Evelyn, Seville and The Gateway Estate Lilydale
* One of the largest and most successful marketers of real estate in the Outer Eastern and Yarra Valley region. Using modern marketing strategies, innovative sales techniques and the latest computer technology
* Highly trained team of over 20 sales professionals working as a team to provide outstanding results
* Competent support staff who will ensure that any of your concerns are always followed up properly
* Members of REIV
* Max Brown's comprehensive professional services
* Property Management
* Residential sales
* Commercial / Industrial sales
* Rural sales
* Market Appraisals
* Development Feasibility Studies
* Experienced Auctioneers
To be recognized by our community and our peers as the most effective and professional real estate team by providing outstanding service.
* Service to others
* Rewards respect
To build the business within a dynamic structure that constantly challenges itself to make improvements.